This collection of Mason/Maddie pictures make me so happy. I am very thankful that they are such good friends. I don't know what we would do without Jill and Maddie!




We took a trip to the El Dorado Nature Center and took a super long walk without strollers which meant that Jill and I ended up carrying our 25lb nature lovers for about 2 miles! I am glad that my suggestion of taking the 1/4 mile path versus the 2 mile dirt trail went unheard. LOL! I think maybe next time we will bring strollers. After our workout we went into the learning center and played with all of the fun exhibits. Mason is viewing the world through bug vision.
2 comments:
YAY for an update! You made a certain redhead QUITE happy. :)
Love the Maddie-Mason pics. We're so, so thankful for you guys.
I was just at the nature center on Thursday, such fun!
Post a Comment